Monday, September 12, 2011

Utah State Fair

Our annual visit to the Utah State Fair is going strong. We didn't go on the 1/2 price wristband day this year, though, so the kids spent more time with produce and livestock and less with the rides. It was a nice change. With all the time they spent in the garden this summer, the especially appreciated all the award winning vegetables. The giant pumpkins were a HUGE (pun intended) hit. Isaac was happy to be along for the ride. (Déjà vu from three years ago, when Robert attended in the very same state.)



The pony ride is the main reason I want to take the kids to the fair each year. I love to look back at the annual progression of how they look on their pony ride. It's a fun, consistent way to see how fast they are growing! (2007. 2008. 2009. 2010.)


There was a white alligator at the fair this year. I didn't see it with the kids, but they say it was pretty cool.

No comments: