Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The State Fair

We took our kids to the State Fair last week. All the normal activities -- farm animals, rides, and bad, over-priced food. I had a great time watching Kate and James and all of their excitement. Robert, on the other hand, didn't seem to care one way or another about his first state fair experience. He slept until we were ready to go, waking up just it time to look around on the way out. (Check out the pics from last year's fair excursion. James and Kate have changed a lot in a year!)

(James crowded in front of this nice lady. Looks like his parents need to talk to him about manners.)






2 comments:

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

So cute! I love James' ride-em-cowboy pose. That pic of the twins on the carousel is so great. I want to frame it! Poor Robert, he misses out on the action. Fair food rules, though. I hope there was some kind of corn dog/cotton candy/elephant ear/funnel cake action.

Leslie said...

Robert is so precious!