Thursday, September 13, 2007

Utah State Fair

We went to the Utah State Fair last night. James and Kate loved looking at all of the animals. They also loved the pony ride and the other rides -- including a giant slide with over a hundred stairs that James walked up all by himself, twice ("My do it!"). We also bought, tasted, and then discarded a deep fried Snickers bar and a deep fried Coke.





2 comments:

Sherri said...

I love the Utah State Fair, I wish we could have gone with you. It looks like the kids had a ton of fun!

Becki said...

So Cute! I love the fact that James climbed the stairs twice! They look like they had a great time at the fair! Or as James would say..."Like it, fair." Maybe we will have to go check it out!!! Love the blog too! It's fun, huh!