Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Utah State Fair 2010

We've been in Utah for four years and for four years running we've been to the Utah State Fair. No mutton bustin' this year. No Ben either. He's busy campaigning. Thankfully, my mom came along to help keep the kids in line, which is no small task considering all three tend to run in different directions. We had a great time and stayed until dark. It was especially fun to watch Robert get excited about all the rides, something he wasn't old enough to appreciate last year. James loved the fun house and I would guess he went through it over a dozen times. Good thing the unlimited ride wristbands were two-for-one the night we went! Oh, we saw a few sheep, goats, and cows as well; and we ate some fatty, fried fair food to boot!











2 comments:

Ben said...

I'm sad I missed it. Maybe they'll be ready to give mutton bustin' a try again next year!

Sherri said...

It looks like lots of fun! We went to the OC Fair, but it isn't nearly as good as the UT fair.