
Robert looked forward to his birthday this year with great anticipation. At this age, he understands birthdays and celebrating them. He asked for a dinosaur cake, Sara (from Land Before Time) to be exact. Too bad no one noticed I inserted the "3" backwards.

Ben and I planned a last minute party for Robert at Mueller Park Canyon the evening before Robert's birthday. Ben, Kate and Robert bought and stuffed the
pinata. I made the cake and bought the ice cream. Grandpa bought the paper products. Thanks to supportive family members who were game for our last-minute planning, Robert celebrated with an appreciable and enthusiastic crowd.

He was very excited about his dinosaur pillowpet. (So was Kate.)

More dinosaur presents from Grandma Judd.

A dinosaur bedspread for his big boy bed. (Many thanks to Grandma Judd for staying up late to bind the edges and have it ready for his party!)
1 comment:
Yay for being "E"! I'm so glad we could be there to help celebrate.
Post a Comment