Sunday, August 28, 2011

Onslaught of posts

For those of you out there . . . I think there are three or four of you . . . I've finally emerged from newborn madness (at least for a bit) and managed to post about a few really awesome events for our family. I hope you will look through them all and maybe even comment on one or two. The best are at the bottom (Isaac's first days, Robert's birthday and first day of preschool!)

Thanks for faithfully keeping up with us!

2 comments:

emily said...

Loved catching up through your posts! The children
are SO big and SoO adorable. Aside from your foot,
(seriously? That's crazy!) it looks like you guys are doing
great :)

Shannon said...

It was fun catching up on your posts. I have descended into newborn madness and emerge for momentary breaths, one of which is now as I check your blog. Congratulations on Isaac's birth! He is darling. My baby girl, Eden Elizabeth, is now two weeks old. I am sore and tired and feel a bit OLD, but I'm grateful to have her here safe and sound. You amaze me with all you accomplish. Keep in touch.