Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Isaac comes home

Dad and the kids prepared balloons to welcome Isaac and me home from the hospital and to announce to our neighbors that Isaac had finally arrived.
James is absolutely smitten and can't get enough of his littlest brother. He loves to get right up close in his face to talk to him and constantly lets us all know when Isaac learns something new (e.g. can lift his arm, hold something, move his leg, yawn). Robert likes to talk to Isaac and, occasionally, hold him. Kate also likes her little brother, but, I suspect, is awaiting the time when he can run around and play with her.

His first car ride. . .


3 comments:

tenacious d said...

Congratulations! The picture of Isaac and James lying together is so cute.

Candice said...

Oh, he is scrumptious! I love all the photos, he is such a beautiful baby! I am so glad that he arrived happy and healthy. We hope to meet him soon.

Gabriela said...

Isaac is beautiful, and so clearly adored by his siblings. Congratulations to the whole family!!