Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bees game / fundraiser

Well, I don't have any pictures of the baseball game or the fundraiser dinner that occurred before the game, but I have a picture of Kate and Robert with the Bee and on the train. Ben's campaign held a fundraiser at the pavilion beyond Center Field prior to the game. From the point of dinner on, I was chasing four kids - almost always in four directions. By the end, I'd resolved to never again take all the kids to another campaign event at the same time. It was tiring, frustrating and embarrassing! Yes, it's true, I cannot control my kids - Kate in particular. At least the pictures make it look like we had a good time.
James wasn't interested in posing with the Bee.  He's never taken a liking to any team mascot that I'm aware of.
Justin Miller is Ben's campaign manager.  He had Isaac a good share of the evening.
This is the face of a girl who is saying, "Look, Mom, this is me on the train. I got my way."

1 comment:

Sherri said...

The pictures tell a story of kids having a fun and memorable evening. I'd go for that memory. :)