Earlier in the day we stopped in at the Discovery Gateway museum for their Halloween festivities. The museum had a few fun Halloween activities and the kids also enjoyed stopping to play an all their regular favorites for a few minutes as well.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Halloween
Earlier in the day we stopped in at the Discovery Gateway museum for their Halloween festivities. The museum had a few fun Halloween activities and the kids also enjoyed stopping to play an all their regular favorites for a few minutes as well.
Here is a photo I snapped at the museum entrance.
What a cute turtle!
A lovely penguin.
The one and only door we trick or treated.
The Trunk-or-Treat . . . before the rain began.
Louison, a friend from school joined us at the Trunk-or-Treat.
Robert didn't stop eating candy from the time we got home until I finally convinced him to put his bag away after complaining that his tummy hurt. This is the first time he's had his "own" candy and he was loving the ownership aspect tonight. He's got a lot to learn on the moderation front. I think he might have been afraid that it would disappear by morning. I let him carry it into his room and choose a drawer to put it in. He seems satisfied. How much do you think I can make disappear by morning without him noticing the decrease?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! Is Kate Marty or just a penguin?
Daniel has discovered he love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I think I am going to have to hide the rest of them from him!
I love the costumes and I especially love the photo of Robert eating either a donut on a stick or a big lollipop!
Post a Comment