My nanny just emailed me this picture of James and Kate thoroughly enjoying lunch with their cousin Abby who is in town this week. The kids are cute and I'm glad they are having such a good time together. However, when I looked at the picture, my eyes quickly honed in on the child in the back ground. Always tinkering around with something, it appears Robert's currently investigating the workings of a deadbolt -- probably making plans for an all out escape after he clears his crib tonight (see previous post). By the way, I ordered the crib tent and it arrives on Friday. Now, on to securing the back door.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Hmm.
My nanny just emailed me this picture of James and Kate thoroughly enjoying lunch with their cousin Abby who is in town this week. The kids are cute and I'm glad they are having such a good time together. However, when I looked at the picture, my eyes quickly honed in on the child in the back ground. Always tinkering around with something, it appears Robert's currently investigating the workings of a deadbolt -- probably making plans for an all out escape after he clears his crib tonight (see previous post). By the way, I ordered the crib tent and it arrives on Friday. Now, on to securing the back door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment