Robert has a rash, the croup, and a tooth coming in. He is miserable. He can't sleep more than a few minutes at a time, but is exhausted. Hungry, but can't breathe when he's eating. Poor boy.James has a cold and impetigo (Google it. Gross. I blame preschool.) He's grumpy, disagreeable, aggressive, and loud.
Kate also has impetigo (I blame James) and a runny nose. She's happy, energetic, and enjoyable.
Mom is healthy, but tired.
Dad is trying to help everyone maintain a minimal amount of sanity. He is healthy.
7 comments:
Wow, I am sorry! I hope all sickness is gone by next week, especially that impetigo -- Daniel doesn't want it!
Ugh. I'm so sorry! That sounds exhausting. I've never heard of impetigo until now. Good luck!
Robert is too tiny to be so sick...
Ah, the joys of winter huh.
Probably the first time in Robert's life I isn't smiling, poor baby. Hope that they all get better soon. Impetigo is grody.
Seriously, poor kids and poor you. What's up with the amount of sickness this year? It's off the charts!
Oh no! Get well soon, everyone! Poor little ones! Preschool. Totally. Kids are germy.
So sorry to hear... being sick is no fun for anyone.. especially Mom! Sure hope everyone is feeling healthy and back to themselves again soon.
sorry to hear this - by now i'm sure everyone is better? did robert end up with dex for the croup? sometimes with impetigo i get a little bactroban and have everyone in the house put it up there noses where MRSA likes to hide out. ask candice! :)
Post a Comment