Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



The first annual McAdams' Valentine's Day breakfast. Can you call something a tradition if you've only done it once? What if you purchased themed tableware and cookware that was only worth it if you promise yourself it will be used again next year, and the next year, and the next?

This morning, my special Valentine's and I enjoyed heart-shaped quiche; heart-shaped mini blueberry muffins; a pancake with strawberries, bananas and whipped cream; sausage; and a yummy berry yogurt smoothie. The food was delish and the company exquisite.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

5 comments:

Becki said...

How fun! I love it! And yes, I think you can definitely call it a tradition if you intend on doing it every year! We did the same thing and I'm calling it a tradition :)

Becki said...

...let me clarify (not that it matters lol) but we did a different tradition, but are doing the same thing by calling it a tradition even though this is the first year we have done it haha. Anyway, I hope it is as easy to keep up on in the years to come when Valentines Day doesn't conveniently fall on a Saturday!!

tenacious d said...

Awww! How fun! Yes, it is totally worth buying the theme dinnerware. You can also use it on your anniversary or as a special place setting on birthdays. Heck, I'd use it whenever, just for fun.

Jenny said...

Very fun. But the best part of the picture was Ben's shirt. Sweet. Where do I get one?

Nancy said...

I was going to comment on Ben's shirt too but I got beaten to the punch. Ah well. Nice shirt, Ben!