Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shop. Ski. Spa.

The "mini vacay" ended with near-complete indulgence on the part of the moms. My regular babysitter came to Park City to watch all the kids during the day. Monday - shopping. Tuesday - skiing. Wednesday - spa. It was my first time skiing in 6 years. I had a blast. Can't wait to go again. We came back to Salt Lake Tuesday night. James and Kate went back to preschool in the morning. Babies and moms visited with Grandma and Grandpa Judd. Afternoon massages and facials. Ahhh! Thanks for coming, Sherri!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

So fun, mom's need to get a break sometime and it's always fun when you have someone to share it with.

tenacious d said...

How awesome! That had to have been heavenly. If we ever, ever, ever have things work out and we move to SLC, would you snowboard with me?

Sherri said...

Thanks for arranging everything! It was a great little get away. Daniel had lots of fun playing with his cousins, and I had fun playing with my big sister.

TnD said...

Wonderful. I am craving, craving a spa day.