.jpg)
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Mini Vacay
Thanks to a use it or lose it week on my mom's time share deal, I'm in the midst of five days in Park City with my sister (Sherri), her son, my kids, and Ben and my parents as their schedules permit. We enjoyed a fun Saturday morning at a tubing hill. This place removes the only tough part of tubing -- walking up the hill. A nice tow rope makes going up nearly as fun as coming down.
.jpg)


Now, Sunday night, Sherri, Kate and I are watching the Oscars. The boys are all asleep. I suppose it counts a a girls' night out!
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun! No sense in turning down a use it or lose it stay in PC! Looks like you're having a great time.
Sounds like a fun day! My children would love some snow down here in the south. Not going to happen this year...
That looks so fun. Can Evelyn and I come and fill in when Ben isn't there?
I can't believe how grown up Kate looks.
How fun! I'm jealous! Go to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in PC for the candy apples for me... 5 layers of deliciousness.
Post a Comment