A little more than three months after ending my clerkship, I'm again permanently employed. I spent the three months doing a couple of freelance projects and having a some down time. The break was nice, but I'm very excited about my new job. I'm now an Associate General Counsel at the University of Utah. I'm anticipating interesting work, great colleagues, predictable hours and adequate flexibility (i.e. not a law firm), and a very short commute! I started on Monday. So far so good!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Associate General Counsel
A little more than three months after ending my clerkship, I'm again permanently employed. I spent the three months doing a couple of freelance projects and having a some down time. The break was nice, but I'm very excited about my new job. I'm now an Associate General Counsel at the University of Utah. I'm anticipating interesting work, great colleagues, predictable hours and adequate flexibility (i.e. not a law firm), and a very short commute! I started on Monday. So far so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congratulations Julie!
Congratulations and good luck! Sounds like a great job!
Congratulations! I'll bet it will be interesting.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations! The job sounds like it will fit your schedule well and it sounds interesting.
that's great! i'm jealous!
You are always turning over surprising new leafs. It sounds like a wonderful job for you. Congrats!
Yay! Congrats Julie. That's awesome.
yay! :) Congratulations honey! I KNOW the U is definitely lucky to have you on board for their 'battles' - i guess i watch too much Law&Order. :) Battle away! :) Seriously though, what types of cases will be seeing?
Yay! Congrats on the new job! Sounds pretty perfect.
Nice, Julie! You guys are our friends who make us look good, year after year. Keep it up.
That's awesome! So happy for you!
Julie,
Is John Morris going to let you go to NACUA one of these years? I am so excited for you to get on board at the U! Very, very, cool (and deserved).
Steve
Post a Comment