Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter bonanza

We've had a busy, but very fun Easter weekend. We spend Saturday at Grandma and Grandpa Judd's. There was lunch, and Easter egg hunt, some time at the park and then dinner. Sunday morning was at our home. Ben and I used Easter and an excuse to get Kate and James each a scooter they found on a Toys-R-Us trip a month or so ago. Our Easter Sunday church service was very nice. Then we spent the evening with the McAdams enjoying a nice dinner and another Easter egg hunt. I could have been more selective with the pictures, but it's late, I'm tired, and they are all just so darn cute! Hope you have a little bit of time to enjoy a few of them.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

They look like their having a BLAST! How's fun for them.

Becki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becki said...

Love the pictures. It was fun to see you guys yesterday. Is James feeling any better?

tenacious d said...

The weather in Utah appears to have made a positive change. What a lovely Easter day!