
Sometimes these ultrasound pictures remind me of those illusion-type images that you can only see if you make yourself go cross-eyed or stare at it for 20 minutes. So, for those who need some aid, this is a profile picture, face looking to the floor of our baby as of a week and a half ago. You can see the face profile along the bottom on the right and the length of the spine running across the top. Pretty amazing! Everything measured and looked as expected for this stage the pregnancy -- which made us very, very happy. It's interesting to compare this pregnancy to the last one. I've been to the doctor three times and had two ultrasounds so far on this second pregnancy. By this time with James and Kate I had seen a doctor at least 15 times and had that many ultrasounds too. I admit that I liked seeing the babies and getting their growth progress checked out frequently during the first pregnancy. And, I admit that I'm enjoying the infrequency of doctor/hospital visits this go-around.
6 comments:
Ultra sounds always amazes me. The ability to get a glimpse of your baby is truly magical. So glad, to hear that all is well with the baby and Julie.
If you squint, the baby looks like John Elway.
No, really, it's a very cute little nipper! Did you get the all-important money shot? Brother or sister for J and K??
You infrequent hospital visits is a good sign... all is well! :) Glad to hear. Thanks for the update.
On some level, I bet you are enjoying seeing only one baby in utero this time around too :). Sorry James and Kate.
Yay for another cousin! I can already tell he is a cute one!
I'm so excited to hear that you are expecting! Congratulations!! I know exactly what you mean about the difference between a twin and a single pregnancy. I kind of missed the ultrasounds during my next pregnancy too, although less frequent office visits was a plus.
Post a Comment