
We wanted to share a little secret we've been keeping. The giant head and little hand you can see in the picture above belong to a little boy we're waiting to meet in early August. When we told Kate there was a baby in Mom's tummy, she started lifting up my shirt to find it. Ben asked James where the new baby would sleep. Here's their conversation:
Ben: Where will the baby sleep?
James: Baby sleep James' bed.
Ben: Then where will James sleep?
James: James sleep Mommy's bed.
Ben: Where will Mommy sleep?
James: Mommy sleep Kate's bed.
Ben: Then where will Kate sleep?
James: . . . Kate sleep on top Baby.
25 comments:
That is so awesome!!! Congratulations!
James, you crack me up!
Clearly James has it all figured out.
CONGRATS!!!!!!! (again)
We LOVE cousins and can't wait for another little guy to join the family! Congratulations again!
Wow. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see the wee and Kate sleeping together. It will be like twins again. They'll both wake each other up.
holy cow, guys, CONGRATULATIONS!!! so excited for you. you should give desiree barlow a call. . .
Congrats! We are so excited for you! We need to talk sometime...what happens?
You have a beautiful family, and it's refreshing to hear James' take on sleeping venues. He'd fit right in around here...
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!
WOW! Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Looks like you'll have two little "helpers". :)
That is a cute little guy you got there! We are so excited for you, especially Daniel to have a new little cousin to play with.
Yay!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about it. Sending our love.
Woo Hoo!! I love the secret you shared. (my mom also called to let me know) Enjoy the sleeping arrangements!!
Congratulations!!
congratulations!!!!!!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! I am very excited for your new little addition to your family.
Congrats! Just had to give into the pressure to fill up a mini-van, eh? Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Oh yay! One will be a breeze after two :)
woo hoo! congrats! the is so awesome! good luck sleeping in kate's bed...
HURRAY for another McAdams baby! I had absolutely NO idea. Soooooo....does this mean you were prego when I saw you at Suzi's shower? I'm doing the math here and I think yes! So exciting...you guys are pros by now after dealing with 2 infants at once. Congratulations!
Congrats you guys! Just checking into the blog before I finally throw away all the Christmas cards...finally.
Congrats...such exciting news!!
I was just thinking these past couple of days that having twins between the ages 0-3 is probably about the same as having six small children.
Good luck with this new addition. Your children will have so much fun with their new little brother.
I hope they are out of diapers by the time the baby is born. It's not fun having three in diapers at the same time. I've been there, with no twins. But it looks like Kate and James are getting close to being potty trained....right?
I hope you are feeling well. Good luck on the sleeping arrangements!
Congratulations. Should be some crazy times around your house - however, not nearly as crazy as two babies and no sleep :)
THANKS FOR THE V-DAY CARD!!!
Congrats! That's so exciting! You don't have your hands full at all!!
Post a Comment