Monday, February 25, 2008
Ella turns 3!
Rachel, Bryant, and Ella, some dear friends from New York were in Utah last week and invited us to Ella's three-year-old birthday celebration. It was so great to see our friends and catch up a bit. James and Kate were excited to go to a birthday party and enjoyed picking out small presents for Ella and wrapping them in Care Bears' wrapping paper (Kate's obsession of the month -- see previous post). The party was at a mall with a fantastic carousel in the food court area. Both James and Kate decided the zebra was a best choice for the ride, but luckily, after one ride on the zebra we were able to convince James that the chicken (rooster?) was also really, really cool. For the remaining rides, Kate insisted on the zebra and James on the chicken. Luckily, there were plenty of other choices to keep the other kids happy too. Here are a couple of pictures of James and Kate and one of the beautiful Birthday Girl! (And, no it wasn't cold inside. Kate just refused to take her coat off for a very long time.)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad to see that they're feeling better. And I'm coveting that cake.
So fun, I think I would have stayed on the zebra too!
such cute kids!!! and i love that kate has her shoes on the wrong feet. . .
Post a Comment