And, look how cute and big they look in their Elmo beds!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Spanish, loco means crazy.
While Ben and Julie think they are doing a fairly decent job under the first definition, Kate, James, and even Robert (as communicated through Kate) would like all readers to know that their parents identify with the Spanish meaning as well.
About us
We (Ben and Julie) married in February, 2000. Both of us are lawyers and enjoy healthy arguments regarding both things of import and things of no import. We are the parents of three-year-old twins (cheerful, cute Kate, and handsome, headstrong James) and our new baby Robert (a delightful angel). Kate likes reading books, watching Dora episodes, and cooking with her dad. James likes riding his bike, playing with balls, and watching out for Robert. Robert loves eating, a dry diaper, and sleeping.
8 comments:
A wise choice.
She is going to be quite the climber!!! I think I see some 5.10's in her future maybe even by the time she is 6!
Sure the Elmo beds are cute and all, but couldn't you just have made the bars on their cages higher?!?
CLASSIC! I love that video. I also love how Kate recoils her legs when Ben tries to place her in the crib again. Toddler beds it is then!
My favorite part is seeing Ben trying to judge when the filming is less important than safety. Claire still thinks that she can squeeze through the bars. I'm glad she hasn't figured out that climbing is an option.
Next stop: military school.
Kate's a determined little person! I loved hanging out with them (and you!) the other day.
okay, that's kinda scary, but really funny at the same time. so that's how they do it! i'm so glad milla hasn't figured that out yet!
Post a Comment