Sunday, September 16, 2007
We passed!!!
Ben and I both learned yesterday that we passed the Utah Bar Exam! The exam was in July and we've been quite nervous awaiting the results -- which actually arrived earlier than anticipated. We also learned earlier in the week and we passed the ethics portion (administered separately) as well. This means that we've done everything (some minor paperwork aside) to be admitted to the Utah State Bar in October. Yea for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hey Congratulations! :)
That really is great news!! Yay!! It's all of those sleepless nights and LONG hours during the day you put into studying ;) You have to feel good about that!
Way to go you guys!
Wahoo!!! Congratulations, I am excited for both of you.
congrats!
Congratulations! That is worthy of a celebration, like a 2 hour nap.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now you're ready to litigate Utah-style. Happy lawyering!
Congrats! I found your blog through Emily's and it looks like you guys are doing so well! The twins are cuter than ever.
Now, aren't you glad you didn't waste time those months before doing something silly like studying?
Seriously, congrats! And the twins are adorable. I can't believe how different they look.
So you finally made it into the blogging scene. I am glad that we made it before someone :). The kids are so cute but I am glad to see James still has his signature "bonk" bruise on his forehead. Claire gets a new one as soon as the old one fades. Downing the root beer is a classic. I'm glad you let them feast from time to time.
Post a Comment