Friday, September 21, 2007

6:04 A.M. (WHY!?!?)

I have friends whose kids sleep past 8:00 a.m. Not mine. At 6:04 Ben and I heard James and Kate get up and gather all their sleeping essentials (three blankets, sippy cup, binky, and dog) and walk into our room. Ben got kicked out of the bed, but nobody got any more sleep.

6 comments:

emily said...

Love this pic...6:30 a.m. is defintely an early wake up call. Mine is one of those 8 o'clockers...thank GOODNESS. Otherwise M would be stuck in her crib wide awake for AT LEAST an hour before I could drag my booty out of bed.

Sherri said...

That is a super cute picture, I love that they bring all of their sleeping gear with them! How come Ben gets kicked out? If you think about it they are sleeping until 8 in NY. Maybe you should keep EST!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

6am?! That IS early. Maybe you guys should've just gotten a dog.

TnD said...

How could you say no to those eyes though. Kate's melting my heart just looking at the pics.

o charm said...

hey guys! i'll tell you the trick: put them to bed at 11:00 or midnight. of course there's an obvious trade-off! we don't get nights, but we do get mornings. the other trick: keep them in cribs! milla still can't get out of hers. :)