Monday, February 20, 2012

The Runnin' Utes

The kids and I went to the Utes men's basketball game with my friend Erin and her son Lucas. We had a great time, despite an ultimate loss. Lucas got bored toward the end and he and Erin left a little early. Kate, Robert, Isaac and I would have loved to have left with them. James, however, would not allow it. Our little sports fan was on the edge of his seat. The Utes kept nearly closing the gap, event tied at least once, but just couldn't pull it off. When the final buzzer went off and James realized they didn't make it, he cried. I love how much he loves to watch a game. Any game. Football, basketball, baseball, golf. If it can be won, he wants to watch. Or, better still, play. Good thing soccer season is approaching again.


No comments: