
I think I said this last year, but Ben and I didn't plan for the future very well when we married in February 12 years ago. As long as Ben is in the Utah State Legislature, the best we can hope for is an Anniversary Dinner. We tried a new place downtown called Zy. We enjoyed it. I ate my entree and Ben's. I also ate the appetizer and dessert we ordered. Ben tasted everything. He eats out too much and gets tired of the high calorie restaurant food. At least he was willing to come so that I could enjoy a nice meal out.
Our friends Jason and Jeannie Mathis happened to be at the restaurant when we arrived. We chatted for a couple of minutes where they learned we were out for our anniversary. Soon after we were seated, two lovely drinks were brought to our table, courtesy of Jason and Jeannie. The lovely lavender, rosemary and lime concoction was served in fancy drink glasses. How thoughtful and celebratory. Thanks, friends!
And, of course, Happy 12th Anniversary, Ben!
No comments:
Post a Comment