Friday, October 21, 2011

Sun Valley - Part 2

Isaac "played" in a swing for the first time on the trip. The most I can say is that he was quite content. He cracked a couple of smiles, but didn't show too much enthusiasm. He also napped for a few minutes. I remember in NYC, James and Kate spent hours swinging at various parks - usually back-to-back in the same swing. They were a bit more enthusiastic, but napped with the soothing motion plenty too.
Nohea, Kate and Robert enjoyed the tire swing for a while.

These pictures are from the morning hike up the hill behind my brother's house. The boys LOVED it! I hope they continue to have this much fun together.


That's my brother's house way down at the bottom. Certainly nestled in an environment different from our abode. I'm very much a city girl, but I can enjoy and appreciate this for frequent visits!

Out to lunch - Kate being Kate.

All worn out at the end of a fun day!

No comments: