Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Isaac's blessing


Isaac was blessed at church on Sunday, October 16th. Grandma Judd made his precious outfit and Grandma McAdams made the blanket. Kate and Robert were blessed in the same blanket. Ben did the blessing and we were lucky to have other family members and a friend who could be in the circle. (Great Grandpas Judd and Erickson, Grandpa Judd, Uncle Jeff, and Mat Parke.)
The blessing was very thoughtful, personal, and sweet.
Ben blessed Isaac
to be healthy
to blend with his siblings
and to learn from their good examples
to be compassionate and serve others and do these things to glorify God
and assured him that he was meant to be in our family.






3 comments:

Sherri said...

The picture with Isaac and dad is great. I wish we could have been there!

tenacious d said...

What an adorable little guy. And I love your hair, Julie. You look great!

Candice said...

How I love blessing days! And your hair does look fabulous!