This guy showed up at our house late last night. He was last seen the morning of January 24th. Sightings at the Utah State Capitol were regularly reported in the local newspapers and occasionally on the news, but rarely were there any sightings at 847 17th Avenue. Most recently, we understand he was on a trip to Washington DC. We have been led to believe that he's planning to stick around for a while now and we are ever so grateful.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
A familiar face has returned!
This guy showed up at our house late last night. He was last seen the morning of January 24th. Sightings at the Utah State Capitol were regularly reported in the local newspapers and occasionally on the news, but rarely were there any sightings at 847 17th Avenue. Most recently, we understand he was on a trip to Washington DC. We have been led to believe that he's planning to stick around for a while now and we are ever so grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have also noticed that those lumps in the bed that I see when I get home and when I leave are actually living human beings. Who knew?!?
Hooray for a reunited family!
LOL you survived! Glad things will be a little more normal for a bit. GREAT PICTURE!!!!!
Great picture. Very statesman-like. Glad to hear the family's reunited.
Post a Comment