Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We'll have the answer on Thursday . . .

Via the Sunday evening treat pictured above, we shared the news with our kids about a month ago. I'm just now getting around to sharing our exciting news with my six faithful readers. (I love and thank you!) Kate and Robert are hoping for a girl. James is just super excited to find out. It's been fun for me to see how excited the kids are to welcome a new brother or sister to our family.

8 comments:

Mindi said...

Congratulations!! :) How fun! xoxo.

birdie said...

hooray!! can't wait to hear!!

tenacious d said...

Oh.my.GOSH!!!! That is wonderful! Congratulations you guys. Gee, remember the days when you thought you'd never be pregnant?

Becki said...

Cannot wait to find out!

Unknown said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations!

Candice said...

This has made my day! I am thrilled for your whole family!

Amberly said...

congrats, julie! I hope you're been feeling well.

Shannon said...

I am horribly late in my congratulations, but just saw your news and I'm thrilled for you! We love boys at our house. I'm expecting as well, but don't find out if we're having a boy or girl until this Friday. I'll keep you posted!