We woke up to snow this morning. After coming home from church, they bundled up to take the battling outdoors. Robert holds his own pretty well and Ben and I just heard a whole lot of giggling.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Battling inside and outside
James and Robert enjoying some brotherly bonding this weekend. The talked Ben into buying a balloon-making kit yesterday and have persuaded him to make all sorts of weapons with the balloons. They battle from room to room screaming "Hi-ya!" Any requests to settle down have been predictably ignored. At least no one has gotten hurt or poked an eye out . . . yet.
We woke up to snow this morning. After coming home from church, they bundled up to take the battling outdoors. Robert holds his own pretty well and Ben and I just heard a whole lot of giggling.






We woke up to snow this morning. After coming home from church, they bundled up to take the battling outdoors. Robert holds his own pretty well and Ben and I just heard a whole lot of giggling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment