Robert had a blast balancing balls on an air spout and Ben and I enjoyed watching him experiment with the activity.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Kangaroo Zoo with Smiths et al.
Dear friends that we met in our earliest days in New York are in town visiting family. For the second year in a row, they set aside a night for friends and kids to gather at Kangaroo Zoo in North Salt Lake. It is always so fun to get together, especially at a place where the kids basically entertain themselves and the adults get time to talk.
Robert had a blast balancing balls on an air spout and Ben and I enjoyed watching him experiment with the activity.
Robert had a blast balancing balls on an air spout and Ben and I enjoyed watching him experiment with the activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow...that place ROCKS!!!
Robert is looking so grown up! In some of those pictures he looks so much like the other kids-- but I can't decide which one. He's a total Kate-James hybrid.
Awwwww, thanks! It was fun and a tradition we'll continue...
Post a Comment