Wednesday, February 10, 2010
doggy dentist
Kate made the item below a couple of days ago at a friend's house. She said it was a "doggy dentist." For the life of me, I couldn't have told you what she meant. Then she told me she wanted to get more pipe cleaners to make more doggy dentists. I took her to the craft store Tuesday night and she set out to work.
Ah, ha! Here's what she meant. What are those things called? Do I have a budding veterinarian on my hands or just a girl that's been to the dentist a few too many times?
Or a child with some sort of disorder? OCD? I'm glad pipe cleaners are inexpensive because she went through two packages in one night. Are any of your pets in need of some amateur dental work?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it. Do you think she'll clean Lucie's teeth?
I thought it looked like an apron in the first pic, but was thrown by the "doggie" part. It all makes sense now. Very cute. Clearly, she is expecting lots of pet patients. Let me know when you need more pipe cleaners...
Post a Comment