Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mutton bustin' video

Pictures didn't really do justice to the event. Here's a video I put together of how James broke his arm and Kate won a bike. We're so proud that they both had the courage to do it (and are even willing to do it again, except Mom won't let them). Way to go kids!

8 comments:

Heather said...

I commented on the post on Facebook, but that video is awesome!

Unknown said...

Jake said biting the hair is very un-hygienic. Congrats to Kate and we are very very sorry for James. He looked very sad.

Sherri said...

Whatever works, go Kate!

Susan said...

Glad to see you finally got the video to work! That is an awesome video---all of it.

Leslie said...

Wow!!!

o charm said...

holy cow. did they really know what they were getting into? that is awesome. and such cool show-and-tell material!
btw--to answer some of your long ago questions:
we would love it if we could do france every year. we will play it by ear, but i don't think we can spend another summer in moscow. and stay in touch with me if you are interested in joining us somewhere next summer. we would love to have more company!
and there is a chance we will come to utah in january.
in which case we will definitely be in touch with you!

Candice said...

Thanks so much for the video. You made my night.

TnD said...

I can't get enough of this story. The rolls, I am still laughing.