Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Is my name still Kate?"


Kate got a new chic do this week. When it was finished, she looked in the mirror and asked, "Is my name still Kate?" Besides thinking she looks absolutely adorable, I would be interested to know what a child psychologist would say about a kid's concept of identity at this age.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Very cute and Chic! It's amazing how our children see themselves.

Sherri said...

Very cute! Does she still wake up with incredible hairdos? I hope so.

Amberly said...

that is so darling, I want to look like that.

emily said...

She is a mini Anna Wintour with the bob...I love it!

o charm said...

oh that's hilarious, and she looks so cute.
and when's the part when you post all the secret tricks to teaching a sunbeam class???

Heather said...

Did you cut it? It's great! She looks beautiful!
I hope you write her reaction in your journal or a scrapbook somewhere. Matt and I got a good laugh out of it.