I got back from DC last night after attending Obama's inauguration in DC. Here are a few photos.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Spanish, loco means crazy.
While Ben and Julie think they are doing a fairly decent job under the first definition, Kate, James, and even Robert (as communicated through Kate) would like all readers to know that their parents identify with the Spanish meaning as well.
About us
We (Ben and Julie) married in February, 2000. Both of us are lawyers and enjoy healthy arguments regarding both things of import and things of no import. We are the parents of three-year-old twins (cheerful, cute Kate, and handsome, headstrong James) and our new baby Robert (a delightful angel). Kate likes reading books, watching Dora episodes, and cooking with her dad. James likes riding his bike, playing with balls, and watching out for Robert. Robert loves eating, a dry diaper, and sleeping.
7 comments:
I hope that he didn't strike that pose when he was speaking in Berlin last year.
Is that Arnold in the background?
I looked for you when I was watching it on tv...I didn't see you! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Dang! You were close! How exciting. Can't wait to hear more about it...
Great seats, wow!
PS I read about miracle fruit in the NYT a while back. That's cool that you're growing a tree! Did you check that it can grow in itah?
was the yo-yo ma itzak perlman performance really prerecorded? it was lovely. of course it was only one highlight of many...including a new fabulous president!!!! :)
you were close! Matt was there too, not so close. He was standing at the purple gate keeping the peace. It's not a pretty sight when people WITH TICKETS can't get in because it's totally packed! They had to close the gate on people who had traveled who knows how far to be there.
I'm glad you could be there.
Post a Comment