Sunday, April 1, 2012

bath time

Isaac remains a happy little guy. In fact, he often cracks himself up, which is quite funny to watch. That makes me laugh. Pretty soon it's hard to tell who is making whom laugh hardest. Other tricks include waiving, clapping, and trying new foods. He's a fan of apples, asparagus, avocados, apple sauce, Cheerios, bananas, and various baby foods like squash, peas and sweet potatoes. To sum up the food department: he hasn't yet met a food he doesn't like. Easy going, agreeable and happy. We love this little man!



6 comments:

tenacious d said...

He is absolutely adorable!

TnD said...

One thing is sure. You and Ben make cute babies.

Amberly said...

he is so dang cute. just got caught up with you- I am feeling for you in your "single mother" state. I like the breakfast date idea- I know being alone with the littles takes it's toll. Hopefully Ben will have a little more flexibility with his schedule after he's nailed the seat!

Sherri said...

I love that smiling chubby little guy!

Candice said...

Oh my, he is so very, very cute! And ohhhhh, that smile melts ya!

Leslie said...

He's beautiful!!!