Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bowling at the Union

I took my kids bowling at the Union at the UofU last night. It was a perfect evening activity. One game in one hour. Our friends, the Hulls, joined us for the fun.

I thought the shoes looked pretty great on Robert.

James can be pretty intense and focused
(but I already knew that).

James with some great form and his
biggest fan looking on.

Kate insisted on a pink ball, even though it
weighed 4 pounds more than the ball intended for the kids.

Robert is every bit as big as James and Kate
and loved being part of the fun.

Lucas upon bowling a strike!

The outcome. Pretty random and pretty close.

Oh, and, I took Robert out in public with
this awesome rooster spray from his nap.

2 comments:

tenacious d said...

What fun posts! You McAdamses know how to have fun. That's exciting that J and K are readers. Welcome to a wonderful new world, kids!

Sherri said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Next time we are up I want to take Daniel.