Sunday, January 23, 2011

About Kate . . . in context.

I received the email below from one of the kindergarten moms. Kate is a sweetheart and loves to share and help. I especially think it was thoughtful of the mom to take the time to share the story.

We were at Reuban's birthday party this evening and I just had to let you know how adorable Kate was with Pieper (Ashley's younger sister). I didn't let Pieper bowl I thought she would rather play the games. Kate noticed this and asked why she wasn't bowling and I told her why and Kate asked Pieper if she wanted to bowl and she of course said yes and Kate offered up her last 3 turns and helped Pieper get the ball, carry it over to the lane and throw/push it to the pins. It was very cute and she was so great with her.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

She is such a sweetie!