Friday, April 23, 2010

A family affair

The County Convention is tomorrow. Thankfully, Ben doesn't have a Democratic opponent so tomorrow will be a breeze for him. He's still got to make a strong showing and get some name recognition out there though, so the campaign has officially begun. The kids and a few terrific volunteers pitched in Monday night for a sign assembling party. It was pretty cute to watch the kids help out. They have no idea what the meaning of any of this is, but they loved taking part in the activity with all the grown-ups.


6 comments:

Sherri said...

I love Kate's big smile holding up the sign. She must be one of his biggest fans!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

YAY! The signs look so great! I'd offer to stick 10 of them in our yard but Utahns probably wouldn't see it way out here. And also we don't have a yard. Minor technicalities.

Jenny said...

Julie, I've been wanting to comment for a while!

This is great!! Can we have some? Tell Ben to mail them, along with the Ben for Senate shirt he promised... my Obama one is getting a bit worn.

Miss you!

Becki said...

We want to help! Next time you need volunteers, let us know. (and I'll try to be better aware of when you might need some help as well).

Ge Ben!

Nancy said...

Good luck! Love that first picture too. Kate makes an awesome tiny politico.

Leslie said...

Good luck Benji!! Awesome family affair!