Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Trying to work with a toddler
I ended up going into work for a few hours on a day during the holidays that I had planned to take off. I had already given our babysitter the day off. Luckily, James and Kate has slept overnight at Grandma and Grandpa Judd's to be with cousins that were in town and were still there. Ben had Robert for a bit, but then had to bring him to me when he had somewhere else to be. I managed to negotiate the contract and get the job done, but working conditions were far from ideal. At least I was doing a favor for the other side by coming in and they pretended to be completely understanding of the background noise during phone conversations. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks like he is thoroughly enjoying being at work.
That's the cutest desk accessory ever. Looks like he's working hard; and two monitors to boot. Clearly, a young prodigy. I'm sending him our taxes this year.
Post a Comment