Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Preschool Christmas program
James and Kate participated in their 2nd Christmas program at the McKee Language Preschool this morning. They sang all the usual Christmas line-up, but, of course, in EspaƱol. Kate told us as soon as they began practicing for the program that she was going to be Rudolph. She was so excited about it. She knows all the words. She begs for it to be played on repeat when we're in the car and sings along enthusiastically. So, imagine my surprise when she spent the entire song staring at her blinking nose. A cross-eyed, prancing Rudolph. Awesome.


James said that he loves singing Christmas songs.
Kate said that she likes to watch snow fall from the window.
Here they are with one of their teachers, Nellie. I think she's Kate's favorite. Every once in a while, Kate comes home with her fingernails painted or her hair coiffed with some new accessory. When I ask about it, she says, "Nellie did it." They also love their other teachers - Marie, Patty, and Lilly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They look so cute! I wish I could have seen it. Did you take any video?
Priceless!!! I love the noses!
Post a Comment