Kate, James, Robert, Grandma and Grandpa Judd, Charlie (Grandpa's dog), and I went to the S&S Shortline Railroad on Saturday morning. Talk about a man with a hobby. Steve Flanders, the train conductor, has turned his residential property into a train yard and invites to public to enjoy (and subsidize) his pastime. Everyone enjoyed the 15-minute ride around the property, perhaps Robert very most. If you ever in the area - in the summer - on the first Saturday of the month - check it out.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
S&S Shortline Railroad
Kate, James, Robert, Grandma and Grandpa Judd, Charlie (Grandpa's dog), and I went to the S&S Shortline Railroad on Saturday morning. Talk about a man with a hobby. Steve Flanders, the train conductor, has turned his residential property into a train yard and invites to public to enjoy (and subsidize) his pastime. Everyone enjoyed the 15-minute ride around the property, perhaps Robert very most. If you ever in the area - in the summer - on the first Saturday of the month - check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! We've been trying to get there for a year or so now and we live right by it! Actually I'm thinking of going there for Parker's birthday next month and having Kate, James, Emmie and a few of Parker's little friends come along. I'll let you know if we decide to do it...
Post a Comment