Saturday, December 20, 2008
Feliz Navidad
James and Kate performed wonderfully in their preschool program a couple of weeks ago. They loved being on stage and talking into the microphone. The kids, costumes, songs, and dancing were adorable! I wish our pictures had turned out better, but you can certainly get the idea of how cute everything was. The best part was to see how much fun the preparation and performance was for the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I say this every time, but seriously: cutest kids ever. Those costumes are absolutely priceless... Love the one of Kate in the antlers looking totally suspicious of the whole thing. And James dancing with that giant girl! Too cute. Wish we could've seen the whole thing live action! I bet it was a riot and just about the merriest little Christmas program ever.
This is so sweet. Did they sing all their songs in Spanish?
They are so cute! I wish the pictures had sound!!
oh they are so cute!
Costume changes and everything. This was quite a program. The twins are simply the cutest little things.
Post a Comment