Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas bliss.
Christmas hasn't been this much fun since I was young. The magic was back. Santa ate the snack that was left for him and his reindeer nibbled on the carrots -- leaving a few crumbs in the yard as they pulled the sleigh away. Kate was pleased that Santa brought her presents even though she tore the legs off our Santa door hangar. In fact, he brought her exactly what she asked for -- The Jungle Book. James was thrilled with his light saber and airplane addition to his GeoTrax train. Robert preferred to sleep in, but caught up on a bit of the action later in the morning. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree, Christmas is just so much better with kids that can get into the holiday spirit. As you say, the magic is back!! Sounds like Santa had a good time stopping by your house!
Christmas is definitely better with your kids! Santa was good to your kids!
Ah, the Geotrax Airplane. I didn't realize until today that the airtracks don't actually come off the buildings. It's a mammoth toy, dearly loved by my son. Sigh. I can't believe how big your kids are!
Post a Comment