Thursday, August 21, 2008
Two weeks old
Hard to believe our new little one is two weeks old already. He's a sweetheart. He sleeps a lot (no complaints about that!), so we don't have many pictures of him with his eyes open. I finally managed to get a few this morning. A couple of people have said he looks like James. I just see a new face that I love to kiss.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nope, not James, not Kate, Robert is distinct and looks very kissable.
Congrats! He is darling, and definitely looks like a McAdams!
Yeah...I can see some James in him. He is a sweetie! I'm glad that he's a good sleeper. How are James and Kate doing as the big brother and sister?
Cute little guy. We'll have one of this little guys soon :)
love the photos, congratulations to the parents.
Oooooohhh! So cute! All legs and arms. Love it!
I miss the little guy (that you don't really like to let anyone hold for long) already! It was SO fun to be there with the new little guy and spend more time with you.
Post a Comment