Sunday, August 10, 2008

Robert Thomas McAdams

Robert Thomas McAdams was born on August 8, 2008 at 7:36 a.m. He weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces. It took until the last hours at the hospital to decide upon a name, but only a few minutes to know he belongs in our family. He's a sweet baby, a good eater, and, so far, a fantastic sleeper! Welcome Robert!



18 comments:

tenacious d said...

Welcome, Robert! You are a lucky boy to be born into such a great family. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Becki said...

Congratulations again you guys! What a great little family you have!

Kristi said...

Wow Congrats!! So you didn't go with any of my name suggestions. I guess I can forgive you. Will you call him Bob?:)

emily said...

Yeah, he's here! So cute and I just love the name you chose. Very classic and goes well with Kate and James. Hope we get to meet this little guy soon! xoxo

Andrew said...

Congratulations!! I love the name Robert - it reminds me of my cute sweet bro. Very good choice.

Looks like a sweet little guy!

-- Jane

PS. I can't login w/ my email address. Will you please add my gmail account svp?

Sherri said...

It was so nice to finally see little Robert today, he is precious! I am looking forward to a couple weeks with you and all the little ones.

Amberly said...

oh I've been waiting for this one! Congratulations, I hope everything went smoothly and that you're getting some sleep. Kate and James and perfect older siblings, and Robert is completely beautiful.

Jenny said...

What... not Frank?

He's beautiful, and I'm glad everything went smoothly! I'm excited to hear details, and hopefully come meet him. I'll call you, Julie.

Congratulations on a healthy, good looking son!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

Said it before, we'll say it again: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the newest family member. Robert Thomas sounds very dignified and like Em said, goes perfectly with James and Kate. Ian is bummed you didn't go with Zeus but he'll get over it. Thanks for posting the pics right away. You all look great!

Mindi said...

Yahoo!! Congrats to you! I've been waiting to hear the good news! Sounds like all is well.. good. Can't wait to hear more. Sending you our love!

o charm said...

so happy for you!!

nyclizzie said...

8-8-08! Couldn't you wait until 8am at least and couldn't he weigh just a little more so you could have 8s all the way around?! That's really cool! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What marvelous photos too!

Unknown said...

Yay! Glad to hear he's a good sleeper so far. You really deserve that this time around.

Ashlee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is wonderful! Your hands are SO full.

di said...

hooray! congratulations! 8-08-08 very auspicious! :) (one of my patients was also born that very lucky day and in addition weighed 8lbs 8 oz...crazy). :) we're so happy for you!

nyclizzie said...

Huge Congrats! So glad he's here all safe and sound and hopefully you're getting lots of "help" from the older sibs! Its so fun seeing a baby through their eyes. Enjoy all the newborn moments. They fade so quickly. xoxo

nyclizzie said...

So obviously I have mommy brain and can't remember that I already posted a comment before! I apologize. I am sticking by the sleep deprivation as my excuse but it could be something more severe! LOL