Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Spanish, loco means crazy.
While Ben and Julie think they are doing a fairly decent job under the first definition, Kate, James, and even Robert (as communicated through Kate) would like all readers to know that their parents identify with the Spanish meaning as well.
About us
We (Ben and Julie) married in February, 2000. Both of us are lawyers and enjoy healthy arguments regarding both things of import and things of no import. We are the parents of three-year-old twins (cheerful, cute Kate, and handsome, headstrong James) and our new baby Robert (a delightful angel). Kate likes reading books, watching Dora episodes, and cooking with her dad. James likes riding his bike, playing with balls, and watching out for Robert. Robert loves eating, a dry diaper, and sleeping.
10 comments:
I love baby names! With Kate and James, fairly traditional, are you staying with that theme? If so here are a few:
Matthew
Luke
Andrew (name him after his uncle)
Nathan
Noah
Zac (love it, named my own after it)
Good luck!
ha! that's why i haven't had a boy yet, because i can't find any names i like enough to name my child. good luck!!
I second the nathan vote.
I vote for Luke. Luke McAdams sounds like the kind of guy who would be a star college athlete, but also a scholar and an all-around good guy.
But whatever you guys name him, he will probably still turn out to be that kind of person.
I like Theodore, Phillip, Oliver. Peter is one of my favorites, and I will never be able to use it (Peter Prete? not so much). Also, Simon. Good luck!
Wow! Less than a week to go?! Bless you. My vote is for Alex or Tyler... both names that I would use myself if/when I have another boy.
The first name that came to my mind was Nathan. I also like Sam, Alex, Andrew and Matthew. How about Samuel Alex? Or Sam Alexander?...just a few thoughts.
I love Andrew, Sam and Matthew. Good luck tonight and we can't wait to meet the little no-namer tomorrow :)
Andrew is my favorite. I always wanted to name our son Andrew but then Shawn's brother named his son that so it's out for us, but still a favorite (oh, and instead of Andy for a nickname, Drew).
Andrew McAdams...sounds presidential doesn't it? : )
Congrats on your 8/8/08 boy. I can't wait to see pics. I vote for Aiden. I love that name and can't get enough of it.
Post a Comment