Hide and seek, which up until now meant putting a blanket over your head, has reached a new level at our house. I was playing with Kate and James in the front yard and watched Kate wander to the back. When I went back to check on her, I couldn't see her. I called her name and she peeked her head up out of one of these planters and said "peek-a-boo." I thought it was clever. She thought it was hilarious. Afterwards, James joined in on the fun.
And, take note, James is not wearing his "go Utah shirt." He will also, occasionally, wear one of two other shirts -- the "flag shirt" and this one, the "tiger shirt."
6 comments:
My what a beautiful garden you grow. I wish my plants were that cute.
They are both so cute! I wish I could have seen Kate pop out ot there.
you weren't actually planning on planting something in those pots, were you? :)
That was very clever of Kate! I just love those little guys.
They are SO big.. and SO cute! :)
The cuteness factor is above and beyond. I wish we lived closer so M could play with these plants :-)
Post a Comment