"I call this game FUN-IN-A-BOX," said the cat.
"In this box are two things I will show to you now.
You will like these two things," said the cat with a bow.
"I will pick up the hook. You will see something new.
Two things. And I call them Thing One and Thing Two."
"These Things will not bite you. They want to have fun."
Then, out of box came Thing Two and Thing One!
And they ran to us fast. They said, "How do you do?
Would you like to shake hands with Think One and Thing Two?"
And with hops and big thumps and all kinds of bad tricks.
And I said, "I do not like the way that they play!
If Mother could see this, oh, what would she say!"
14 comments:
Hilarious!!!! Love it. You're so creative! I love the spiked blue hair on Kate. Classic! A Halloween for the record books. Too cute!
Such a great costume idea-I love it! The kids look so cute-like Laurel said-classic!
Hah...what great costumes! I love it! Happy Halloween!
I just found your blog from Nancy's. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe the are 2! It was fun catching up with your family!
They are too cute! I am glad you got some good pictures. I hope all the blue came out of their hair. It has been great seeing you and spending some time with all of you.
I love it. The book is great and fits perfectly Mother Seuss.
oh man, that just topped the "ipod nano" costume baby i saw in tribeca. kate and james - you're my heroes! julie, you look great - i love your outfit too!
Awesome! You guys look great!
Whoa, these are GREAT costumes. You win the creativity award for sure. Thing one and Thing two are the cutest things I've seen in a long time!
That is soooo awesome, Julie! I love it!
So great....love it!
Julie, You have finally done something I can be proud of.
Love Ya
:) Hope you won a big prize.. or at least lots of compliments with the creativity! .. and so simple! .. except the clean-up of the blue hair could be tough. Very impressive and very cute you guys.
yes-- you definitely win the prize for the year. i'm coming to you for ideas next year.
Post a Comment