I had high hopes for Legoland. I had hears only glowing reports. The kids did love it and there were parts I liked too. However, it didn't seem as though they were prepared for the crowd because the lines were quite long it didn't seem that all the available ride capacity was being put to use. Also, most rides required an adult to be with the kids. Ben and I were short an adult for our kids and my sister, who came with her two kids, but not Sam (her husband), was also short an adult. Quite frustrating! Anyway, it was all still worth it and since we have bounce-back tickets, I bet we go again before the end of March. (Most likely we'll return without Ben, while the legislature is in session and he's MIA anyhow and the winter weather in SLC becomes unbearable. Maybe if we skip a couple days of school we will even hit the park on a slow day???)





1 comment:
Just tonight I was talking to Colby about wanting to take the boys to Legoland. They have one in Manchester, less than an hour from us. I know it's not San Diego, but it sounds like we should consider going on a weekday too...
Looks like a fun week in SD... and baby free? Sweet!
Post a Comment