Monday, May 30, 2011

Lagoon

That's Ben and Robert way up there. Robert has become a huge fan of Lagoon, excitedly trying every ride he's tall enough for (and complaining when he isn't). We recently spent a Saturday at Lagoon with friends and Andy and Jane and family.

Robert with John.

Ben and Andy with Kate, James, Robert, Emmie and John. Robert was soaked through and through after this one. Thankfully, we had a change of clothes for him because it wasn't a very warm afternoon.

Robert and John in front.

Robert with Cameron, our friends' youngest.
After posting these pictures, it's clear that I need to give Ben the camera on the next Lagoon visit. We don't have any pictures of Kate and James on Wicked, the Spider Ride, or others that they go on outside of my presence. Of course, that may be intentional because if I actually went to watch or saw the ride up close, I think I'd be inclined to prohibit them.

No comments: